In light of recent questions about this, I have added PDFs of a few more of Jensen’s writings on Jensenism. I can find a total of 3 with the term in the title:
- Jensen, A. R. (1972). Jensen on Hirsch on “jensenism.” Educational Researcher, l, 15-16.
- Jensen, A. R. (1973). On “Jensenism”: A reply to critics. In B. Johnson (Ed.), Education yearbook, 1973-74. New York: Macmillan Educational Corporation. Pp. 276-298.
- Jensen, A. R. (1998). Jensen on “Jensenism”. Intelligence, 26, 181—208. 384.
Some writings by others. The term was used a number of times in the 1998 special edition of Intelligence on Jensen (Jensen’s own paper above was also part of it). Those with the term in the title were:
- Kaufman, A. S. (1998). A new twist on Jensenism. Intelligence, 26(3), 249-253.
Deary, I. J., & Crawford, J. R. (1998). A triarchic theory of Jensenism: Persistent, conservative reductionism. Intelligence, 26(3), 273-282.
- Gottfredson, L. S. (1998). Jensen, Jensenism, and the sociology of intelligence. Intelligence, 26(3), 291-299.
Various critics (to be updated):
- Hirsch, J. (1975). Jensenism: The Bankruptcy of “Science” Without Scholarship. Educational Theory, 25(1), 3–27. https://doi.org/10.1111/j.1741-5446.1975.tb00663.x